AA02 Form to File Business Account

If you are required to file a Dormant Company Accounts Certificate (DCA), it is important that you do so as soon as possible. Failure to comply could lead to a fine of up to £10,000 per day.

The AA02 form must be filed within 14 days of being sent the information request letter. This period starts once you receive the letter.

You do not need to pay Companies House to file a DCA; however, you will still need to pay Companies House the annual fees.

Failing to file your DCA could mean that your company will lose its registration.

Information is necessary for the completion of form AA02


The Companies House web filing system allows companies to file documents electronically. This includes forms such as application forms, annual returns, accounts etc.

Companies House provides a free account where you can store information about your company. You can use this account to upload important files for your company. There are three types of accounts; Basic, Standard and Premium.

Basic Accounts – These are free accounts and do not require payment. They allow you to store up to 10GB of data.

Standard Accounts – These are paid accounts that cost £10 per month. They allow you to save up to 50GB of data.

Premium Accounts – These are paid and cost £30 per month. They allow businesses to store up to 250GB of data.

You can pay via credit card or PayPal. Once you have completed your registration process, you can access the account management section. Here you can view all your uploaded files and download them again if needed.

If you want to update your company details, simply login to your account and make changes. If you want to add attachments, you must log into the relevant document and attach it to the form.

Section 1: Company details

Your company number is required to open an online trading account. This number is found on the back of your Certificate of Incorporation or Change of Name document.

The purpose of a company number is to help you keep track of your company’s finances. For example, it helps you identify your company’s bank accounts, Credit Card Transactions, Invoices, etc.

A company number is needed to access your company’s financial records.

Section 2: Date of income statement

A balance sheet provides information about a company’s assets, liabilities, equity, and capital structure. A balance sheet includes three sections: assets, liabilities, and equity. Assets are things like cash, inventory, accounts receivable, and investments. Liabilities include short-term debt such as bank loans and long-term debt such as bonds. Equity refers to ownership interests in the company. Capital structure describes the relationship among shareholders, lenders, and owners.

The balance sheet date indicates when the financial statement data was collected. For example, it might indicate when the company sold products or services. If the balance sheet date does not match the accounting period, the difference is called a timing adjustment.

Section 3: Accounts

Under the accounts section, you must provide all the necessary information about the company such as its name, address, contacts, registered office, directors and auditors. You must file accounts within one month of the end of each financial year. If the company is not required to file accounts under Section 139(1), it must still file an account statement.

A dormant company is a company that has not filed an annual return since its incorporation. It does not mean that the company is inactive; it just means that it has not filed an annual report. Companies that have been dissolved or liquidate do not have to file accounts.

Section 4: Date of account approval

The Balance Sheet Date tells us exactly when your account was approved. If it’s been less than 60 days since your application was submitted, we’ll still accept it, but we won’t be able to pay you any interest while you wait for our decision. Once we approve your loan, we’ll send you a letter telling you about the terms of your agreement.

If your account hasn’t been approved within 60 days, please contact us immediately. You’ll find our phone number on the front of your statement.

Section 5: Signature and title of director

The Companies Act 2006 requires companies to register themselves with the Registrar of Companies. This is done by filing an application form with the registrar. Once you have filed the application form, it is up to you to make sure that the information is correct. You are required to file the application form within three months of incorporation. If you do not do this, the registration will lapse automatically.

A director is someone who manages the affairs of a company. They are responsible for making decisions about how the company runs. In addition, directors are usually shareholders of the company. Therefore, they are personally liable for anything that happens to the company. Directors cannot act without being appointed by the company.

Your company should be registered under section 5 of the Companies Act 2006. Section 5 states that every company must have a director who signs the application form. The director must be a natural individual. There is no requirement to include a photograph on the application form. However, if you want to avoid problems later on, we recommend including one.

If you fail to comply with the requirements of the Companies Act 2006, the Registrar of Companies may cancel the registration. This could mean that you lose control over your company. Also, the Registrar of Companies might refuse to renew your registration. This could prevent you from continuing to run your company.

Where to mail your AA02 form to close your company’s account

If you want to make sure your dormant company account isn’t forgotten about, you’ll need to file the Annual Return of Company Affairs (AA02). You can do this online or by post. If you’re sending the form via post, you’ll need to fill out the form and enclose payment. To find out how much postage costs, see our guide here.

The Annual Return of Company Affairs is due to Companies House each year. It covers information such as the company name, address, directors’ names and addresses, and the registered office address.

You can use the online form to file your dormant company’s Annual Return of Company Affairs. However, there are some limitations to doing this online. For example, you won’t be able to upload documents, print off forms, or add attachments.

To file by post, you’ll need an envelope, stamp, and a self-addressed envelope. You’ll also need to pay £25.00 plus VAT. The fee covers the cost of processing the form and posting it to Companies House.

Once you’ve filed your dormant company’s Annual Returns of Company Affairs, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Your dormant company’s records will remain active for five years. After that, you’ll need to re-file the form each year.

For firms incorporated in England and Wales:

Companies House forms are now available online. They are free to download and print off. You can find out how to do it here.

There are two main types of Company House Form:

(1) A form for Companies who wish to register themselves under the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2006. This form must be completed prior to commencing trading.

(2) A form for Companies which wish to register themselves under Part II of the Corporations Act 2006. This form requires completion before the company can commence trading.

The forms are downloadable from the Companies House website.

You can find out how to use the forms here.

If you want to know what the difference between a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and an Unlimited Liability Partnership (ULP), read our article here.

For companies registered in Scotland:

To form a dormant company, it is necessary to register with Companies House. You can do this online via www.companieshouse.gov.uk/register/dormantcompany. If you are forming a limited company, you must decide who the shareholders will be. You can either make yourself the sole shareholder or appoint one or more people as directors.

You must identify the SIC code. This is the Standard Industrial Classification Code used by the UK government to classify businesses into groups based on their main activity. For example, construction firms fall under the group 011 – Construction.

Prepare your memorandum and articles of association. These documents set out how the company will operate. They are very important because they determine what powers the company has and who owns the shares.

Register with Companies House and HMRC. Once you have formed the company, you need to tell Companies House about it. You can do this by completing Form SC2. You must give the address where you plan to carry out the company’s activities. You must also inform HMRC about the company. You can do this via the same form.

For Northern Ireland registered companies:

Company Houses are now legally obliged to publish certain details about the company’s shareholders and directors, according to the Companies House website. This includes the name, address, occupation, date of birth, National Insurance number and other information required under section 2(1)(a) of the Companies Act 2006. As well as being published online, the data must also be sent to Companies House via email.

The form for publishing the information is called Form A4. It must be filled out within three months of incorporation, and it must include the following sections:

• Name of Shareholder/Director

• Address

• Occupation

• Date of Birth

• National Insurance Number

• Other Information

Companies House says that “the publication of this information does not affect the legal position of the company”.

Frequently Asked Questions

What Does an AA02 Form Look Like?

An AA02 form is a type of document used in the United Kingdom. This particular one lists out the basic financial information about the company. For example, it includes the company name, address, contact information, and share capital. These are some of the most common things you might want to know about a company. If you ever find yourself wondering what an AA02 looks like, take a look at our guide.

Do dormant accounts need to be Audited?

A dormant account is one where there is no activity within three years. This does not mean that the company had gone out of business or ceased operations. A dormant company still needs to file annual reports, pay taxes and maintain records. However, it does not have to file a financial statement unless it has been inactive for five consecutive years.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *